Is the doctor legally liable for damages?

Kim (Guest) on Monday, June 03 2013, 09:21 AM
I had back surgery two months ago and I still have numbness in my legs and arms. I can not work and I'm afraid this may be a permenant issue. Do I have any recourse?
1 response Add Yours
    Replied by Attorney Ann Trehub on Monday, June 03 2013, 09:26 AM · Hide · #1
    If you have injuries that you believe to be a result of medical malpractice, consulting with a personal injury attorney can help you determine whether the doctor is legally liable for damages.
Your Response

We may already have your answer

Search our Legal Forum for answers to your MA law questions.