Can I sue for damages from a car accident?

sara (Guest) on Thursday, October 18 2012, 10:09 AM
I recently suffered injuries in a car accident on Route 495 in Westborough. I would like to know, under Massachusetts law, how do I know if I can sue for damages?
1 response Add Yours
    Replied by Attorney Stephen Morte on Thursday, October 18 2012, 10:12 AM · Hide · #1
    Under Massachusetts law you can bring a lawsuit against the negligent operator of a motor vehicle if you have been injured and your reasonable and necessary medical expenses are in excess of $2000.00. Typically your lawyer would sue the other operator and his insurance company would defend and or pay your damages. Lawsuits like these must be brought within three years from the date of the accident.
Your Response

Choose Your Attorney With Confidence